Tuesday, May 29, 2007


My husband and I had fun tonight, which is rare, considering the grief we are going through. I have to admit, it felt good to goof around, and I kept thinking that it would make Sawyer and Brian happy to know their Mom and Dad were enjoying life a little bit.


We ate tacos for dinner. I think I had at least 10. No, I'm serious, I really did. I was starving and they were realllllly good! Then we decided to go for a swim in the pool. It was kinda cold at first, because the water temp is about 80, and it was 80 outside, and the sun was down . . .but actually, after about 5 minutes, it wasn't too bad. We started out just laying on the rafts, but ended up being silly and doing "tricks" and splashing around.


Now we're about to go to bed early and watch the season finale of House and "On the Lot," which is kind of interesting (though I wish they'd leave all the crap parts with the host out of it).

All in all, a very good night.

1 comment:

Tobi Allsup said...

It made me smile to know that you & Jim had a nice time tonight & were able to have some fun!! I'm sure Sawyer & Brian were laughing right along with you!!