Saturday, August 26, 2006

I wish I had a green thumb. I really love plants. They're so beautiful and make one's house seem more . . .I don't know. Natural? Outdoorsy? Anyway, I have never been very good at growing plants, and now this is upsetting me. We got several plants when we lost Brian, and I want to keep them all alive, because they make me think of him and how many people love him (and Jim and I). However, I am really struggling with this task. Tonight I went to WalMart and bought some pots to replant them in, and some plant food and a new watering can. Oh, and some potting soil. SO . . .I have spent the evening potting plants and making a gigantic mess on the floor, which Jim is going to be so pleased with when he gets home from work it's not even funny. :) I tried to vacuum it, and it rubbed it into the carpet, so then I tried the steam cleaner and it made mud. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you amy and jim. <3 lisa