Saturday, March 04, 2006


Getting ready to go get some of my blood removed from my body . . .so unnatural, so wrong . . .I am terrified, of course, but Jim's coming with me so I will be okay. After "blood removal," we plan to go get a quick breakfast and then on to Reader's Theatre practice. We're doing "James and the Giant Peach," and my own James is doing a very nice job as general all-round director's lackey. :) He paints and carries and whatever else I need. It really does help, but mostly I just like having him there so I can see him and remember yet again that he's HERE! I told him today he's not going anywhere ever again . . .well, at least not without me. He thought that sounded do-able, so I guess we'll be ok. :) More later . . .pray for those of us missing Dan Sage . . . especially Bettie.
Amy xxx

No comments: