Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yo,

Well, I am back to step one on my quit smoking crusade - I messed up and had a cigar last night. I think it was worth it though - it proved a lot of things I needed to realize about how little satisfaction it brought me. I want my seven day quit back! So, off we go!

Secondly, there was a reason it was 93 degrees and cloudy yesterday evening: a bloomin' big storm was on it's way. For about 1 1/2 hours we had some very cool high winds, and major rain and lightning stuff. It was quite exciting until we lost power, and we started to panic that we might miss the finale of American Idol and Lost. Hehe. It left quite a mess in the street - a number of large branches had come off trees, and one from the tree in our neighbors' yard is now resting comfotably on a telephone line.

Anyhoo, I took some video footage, and I'm gonna try and see if I can get it online somehow for you all to see.

Take care!

Jim

No comments: