Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Introducing . . .


Amelie Jane Rennie

Our third child

Our first daughter


Waving Hello!

We found out today that we are, as previously suspected, having a girl. We are obviously overjoyed. We didn't mind what gender she was--but we did want to know! We are so lucky to be able to bond with her in this way . . .and we loved that we were able to do the same with our boys before they were ever born. As the ultrasound tech moved the transducer over my belly, I just sobbed . . .even before they told me the gender . . .because I could see her moving all around, looking so beautiful, and it just gets my heart! I could watch her all day! She was so funny--she spent much of the session doing "gymnastics" (the tech said we should sign her up right away for lessons)! She had her feet OVER the top of her head most of the time, and kept rubbing her eyes with her little fists. She also did a bit of a pelvic thrust dance maneuver that cracked us up. She was gorgeous, and we couldn't be prouder to have Brian and Sawyer's little sister on her way!

The "feet-over-head" position she was enjoying today.

Doesn't it look like she's blowing bubbles in this picture? hehe

She looked like she was getting sleepy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my God! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you both, I have tears streaming down my face.

Ok...so what are you going to name her?

Oh gosh...so, so happy! I know that Brian and Sawyer are just beaming.

Becky said...

Haha, ok I just saw her name.

Lily was almost Amelia : )