Wednesday, November 12, 2008

QUICK UPDATE:

1.) Today my cervix measured 3.9 cm with no funneling. This is exactly what it measured the day BEFORE my surgery! When I was 15 weeks along with Sawyer, it was around 3 cm. So this is GREAT NEWS!

2.) Our OB has speculated on the gender of baby #3. He says he is 50-80% sure. :) So Jim made me swear to keep it a secret until after our high-level ultrasound in 12 days! I will announce it if we are able to see for sure on that day. Until then . . .I'm going to get a poll to have everyone vote on what they think! That should be fun!

3.) I started my p17 shots today to make sure I don't have preterm contractions. That thing hurt like heck. It actually BURNED going in, and still hurts now. However, it WILL be worth it in the end . . .I keep repeating it to myself to make sure I remember!

Wow--two for the price of one today! I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news!!!! I can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or boy :-)

Becky said...

Ugh, I know I don't miss the shots at all. I hated them. But it's worth it, right? I didn't even get braxton hicks.

Wonderful news on the cervix! Even longer than mine! I'm jealous!

And I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. I think boy, not sure why. Whatever he/she is, they're going to be perfect : )